Safe Host can offer an end-to-end service, addressing the whole range of elements that make up an effective business continuity plan:
- Prepare your Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Conduct a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify critical business functions
- Provide risk and contingency consultancy services
- Provide IT outsourcing facilities (primary processing, transition, etc.)
- Provide all necessary disaster recovery services and disaster recovery facilities
Business Continuity Planning
- Safe Host can help you through the sometimes difficult tasks of business continuity management by applying the following tasks.
- Determine your precise business needs. Safe Host not only looks at your IT but also at what is critical in your day-to-day business and why.
- Help decide the appropriate continuity strategies for process, people and data availability that will ensure uninterrupted protection of your business in the event of a serious incident.
- Help develop a custom made continuity plan that meets your needs and assist your company in its implementation.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of your continuity plan ensuring that it stays current and compliant as your business changes.
A business continuity plan ensures:
- Protection of Market Share
- Reduction your business and operational risk
- Reduced IT capital expenditures
- Minimisation of Director & Officer Liability
- Audit Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance (Basel II, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Financial Services Authority Act, etc.)
- Security & Confidentiality Compliance with the “Swiss Federal Banking Commission” guidelines
- Adherence to international standards of quality for the service elements according to the ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Peace of mind (outsourcing)
For more information about Business Continuity Consulting, or any other Safe Host service, please contact Sales at Tel: +41 22 884 5020.