- In case of grid loss, Safe Host industrial-strength, back-up diesel generators will take over automatically in a matter of seconds (with UPS buffer).
- Fuel reserves ensure the continuous functioning of the generators for up to 48 hours.
- Total power installation of 10.4 MVA in a dedicated S.I.G. sub-station.
- The delivery routes are completely diverse, providing A and B power feeds from the Power Distribution Units (PDUs) to all customer technical areas.
- Multiple high-specification UPS systems guarantee clean continuous power.
- UPS Power: 8MVA (N+1 configuration).
- Continuous duty, redundant 50Hz, 0.4MVA, 230 V, three-phase UPS units, providing a minimum 10 minutes of clean and regulated uninterrupted power.
- Glycol with N+1 of 4 parallel high-capacity free cooling chillers of 550kW each and 2 parallel high-capacity free cooling chillers of 1MW each (floors 5,4,3), 3 parallel high-capacity free cooling chillers of 550kW each (floor 2).
- Guaranteed temperature: 22° (+/- 5° C).
- N+1 floor fed air handling units.
- Filtered, dust-free and pressurized customer technical areas.
- Chilled water piping installed outside of the technical area in sealed service corridors.
Safe Host manages its own N+1 redundant cabling infrastructure throughout the facility.
Optical mono-mode, multi-mode, coax, copper and RJ interfaces are supplied from 3 redundantly configured risers to the customer technical area allowing cross connections to multiple telecommunication operators present in the building or access to SafeNet™ IP services.
- Laser leveled, 50cm, raised flooring.
- Top quality non-PVC floor finishes.
- Maximum uniform floor loading of 1500kg per meter squared.