Our colocation services offer the most secure, reliable and cost-effective solution to ensure the continuous availability of critical infrastructure and application services. By outsourcing IT infrastructure to Safe Host, clients can devote themselves fully to their value-added business. Running since 2002, our Geneva data centre (SH1) already hosts numerous Swiss companies, multinational corporations, international organisations, public entities and leaders of the financial and watch industry.
SH1 offers 5'000m2 of rackable space with 13.2 MVA of available power.
The site is equipped with video surveillance cameras and a biometric access control system in order to ensure a maximum level of security. Access to the data center is only granted upon client request and proof of identity.
The service includes a live power monitoring system, a complete building management system as well as a 24/7 available ticket interface.
- Continuous duty and redundant power supply. Diverse delivery routes, providing A and B power feeds from the Power Distribution Units to all customer technical areas.
- 6 generators of 2.25 MVA
- Total power installation of 10.4 MVA in a dedicated S.I.G sub-station
- 10.2 MVA UPS backup providing continuous power
- Guaranteed temperature: 22° (+/-5°C)
- Continuous monitoring
- Filtered, dust-free and pressurized customer technical areas
- N+1 parallel high capacity free cooling and chillers (7.3 MW)
- Dual fibre introduction
- Internal fibre optic network
- Telecom operators’ local loop infrastructure
- Resilient internal gigabit backbone